For over 30 years, David Heldenbrand has been involved with all flammable liquids and gases. His extensive background includes experience with all types of fuel: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane, Gasoline, Diesel, Ethanol and Methanol. Mr. Heldenbrand’s work has included projects involving fires, explosions, hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide. In addition he has dealt with combustion and venting. Mr. Heldenbrand’s capabilities include fire analysis (mechanical, electrical and/or operational failures of piping and process equipment). He conducts carbon monoxide testing and evaluations.
Mr. Heldenbrand’s experience includes work with underground pipes, gas plants, regulator stations, and compressor stations. He has also investigated gas-fired furnaces, water heaters, boilers, space heaters, ranges, fire places and other appliances. Mr. Heldenbrand has dealt with issues regarding fires and explosions at petrochemical plants, tank and pressure vessel failures, and spills/leaks. Much of his engineering and forensic experience includes failure evaluations, investigations and analysis of fuel related incidents.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in state of Texas
- Licensed Professional Engineer in state of Arkansas
- Licensed Professional Engineer in state of Oklahoma
- Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI)
- B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, 1978
- B.S., Environmental Biology, 1972
- Member NCEES
- National Propane Gas Association (Technical Standards and Safety Committee)
- National Fire Protection Association (AEBO Committee)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (Pipeline Safety Committee)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
- International Association of Arson Investigators
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV