Mr. Emerick has 35 years experience as an insurance underwriter, executive, and expert witness specializing in fidelity and surety bonds, directors & officers liability, and professional liability insurance. His extensive insurance background includes positions as Senior Vice President of Corporate Underwriting and Vice President of Field Operations at Continental Insurance, where he managed 17 field offices and 85 staff, returning an 18 percent profit on revenue. As Manager of Econometric Services and Eastern Region Sales Manager at Marshall & Swift/Boeckh, the leading provider of building cost information to the insurance industry, Mr. Emerick directed the programming and development of the industry’s only commercial contents exposure program (CCI). An active consultant, Mr. Emerick guided econometric data delivery products, and now assists others with their insurance and litigation-related needs. Mr. Emerick has appeared at multiple public and trade conferences, speaking on business, profit and market impact issues. He holds the INS designation and is a certified mediator.
- Certified Mediator, Mediator Training Institute Internationalertified Mediator, Mediator Training Institute International
- Certified in General Insurance (INS), Insurance Institute of America
- BS, Business Administration, Gannon University, 1979
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society, Member
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV