Dr. Mantell has more than 40 years experience in finance and economics. He specializes in analyzing past and future economic losses and damages in personal injury and wrongful death cases, antitrust, intellectual property, breach of contract, securities arbitration and litigation as well as business torts. During his career, Dr. Mantell served as a director of the Economic Research Department at the IBM World Trade Corporation headquarters and economist for John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company. Dr. Mantell is professor of finance and economics at Pace University in New York. He has authored nearly 60 articles for professional journals on a variety of topics, including economics, statistics, business, product liability, anti-trust law and risk management. Dr. Mantell has 30 years experience providing expert witness consulting and litigation support for plaintiffs and defendants.
- PhD, Economics and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, 1972
- MA, Economics and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, 1967
- BA, Economics, State University of New York at Oneonta, 1965
- American Economic Association
- Financial Management Association
- American Statistical Association
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV