Dr. James Klienbenstein is an accomplished Agricultural executive with over 25 years of experience in agricultural economics, farm management, farm business analysis, production economics, and economic value studies. He is a tenured Professor teaching introductory, advanced and graduate level agricultural courses for a number of prominent Midwest universities and is currently involved in numerous agricultural research studies. Dr. Klienbenstein is a noted author of published subject matter relating to agriculture and is considered a thought leader in industry periodicals, white papers and books.
Dr. Klienbestein has been actively involved in Manuscript Review of publications in professional journals such as, Agricultural Economics, American Economic Review, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Journal of Food Distribution Research and Journal of Agribusiness.
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Illinois-Urbana, 1972
- Master of Science, University of Illinois-Urbana, 1970
- Bachelor of Science (Honors), University of Wisconsin-Platteville, 1969
- American Agricultural Economics Association
- Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Western Agricultural Economics Association
- North Central Agricultural Economics Association
- Gamma Sigma Delta
- Who’s Who Among American Teachers and Educators, 11th Edition, 2007 and other editions.
- National Association of State Universities and Land Grant Colleges (NASULGC) – USDA Regional Award for Excellence in College and
- University Teaching in the Food and Agricultural Sciences, 2006.
- ASAE Blue Ribbon Award, Outstanding Entry in the 2005 Educational Aids Competition: Publications-Bulletins, Hoops Barns Series (Swine, Cattle, Sheep, Horses, Ratites, Multiple Utilization), American Society of Agricultural Engineers, 2005.
- Best Reference Source Award, 1997, from Library Journal, for Encyclopedia of Rural America, ABC-CLIO Publishers, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA, 1997. (Author of Livestock Industry chapter).
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV