Following her military career with the United States Marine Corps, Ms. Bieberdorf has nearly 10 years of experience in the medical field. Early in her career, Ms. Bieberdorf’s work has included being a first responder, coordinating care for chronic disease patients, drug and alcohol misuse assessment, and triage nursing. She achieved nursing competency in such areas as medical/surgical telemetry, clinical skills such as phlebotomy, wound care, catheters, injections, ostomy care, NG tubes, and IV therapy. She has been responsible for case management , health education, and evidence based training. Ms. Bieberdorf has performed over 300 minor surgeries with physician’s supervision. She has prepared medical record summaries, managed nurse analysts and has conducted medical literature review. Ms. Bieberdorf conducts medical forensic examinations involving physical and sexual assault while working closely with law enforcement officials. She testified before House Corrections and Juvenile Justice Committee in support of legislation which would make strangulation a felony crime.
Ms. Bieberdorf received Honorable Discharge as a Sergeant of Linguist/Intelligence Analysis from the US Marine Corp in 2001 followed by a medical career for numerous government agencies including a Kansas county jail, the Department of Veteran Affairs, and the Department of Army at Ft. Leavenworth, KS prior to joining the civil/private sector.
- “Sane-a-palooza” Speculum and forensic exam competency, 2014
- B.S., Nursing, MidAmerica Nazarene University, presently enrolled
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, Forensics Program, 2012
- A.D., Nursing, Registered Nurse, Pratt Community College, 2012
- A.A., Johnson County Community College, 2008
- Licensed Practical Nurse Certificate, Johnson County Community College, 2007
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV