Mr. Lammers specializes in 3D imaging, animation, and software. His 25+ years of experience in a diverse field makes him a valuable source of visual aids, demonstrative exhibits, and simulations for consultation or trial. Mr. Lammers’ background includes electrical engineering, animation production, and animation software education and distribution.
Mr. Lammers’ past animation and/or simulation work has included projects involving Vehicle Collisions, Patents, Product Development, Failure Analysis, Medical Conditions, Tumor Growth, Pediatrics, Personal Injury, Shootings, Product Defects, Human Factors and Electrocution. In 2004 he was awarded the UMKC Engineering Alumnus of the Year. In the past, Mr. Lammers’ made appearances on television explaining the movie “Starship Troopers” and forensic animation. He has been featured in many publications over the years including the Maya Fundamentals 4, 4.5 and 5.
- BSEE, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering , University of Missouri
- UMKC Engineering Alumnus of the Year, 2004
- KCAGA founder and coordinator, 220 members
- Television appearances related to Starship Troopers and forensic animation
- 3D Studio 4 Beginners, New Riders Pub., 1995.
- Maya 4 Fundamentals, New Riders/Pearson, 2002.
- Maya 4.5 Fundamentals, New Riders/ Pearson, 2003.
- Maya 5 Fundamentals, New Riders/Pearson, 2004.
- Advanced Maya: Character Modeling. DVD-ROM. 2003.
- 3DS Max: Character Modeling. Trinity Animation, Inc. DVD-ROM. 2004.
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV