Mr. Hinckley is an accomplished technical professional with over 40 years of experience in the areas of electrical/mechanical equipment design including 26 years of experience in pressure washer maintenance, repair, design, and cleaning techniques. Mr. Hinckley has demonstrated technical expertise as a leading industrial consultant/expert who has handled a wide array of Power Washing Equipment Design, Maintenance Techniques and Maintenance Planning, Equipment Repair, and Application issues; as well as extensive use and application training. Mr. Hinckley has published industrial trade articles and safety and training programs for the Power Wash Industry; most notably Operation and Maintenance of Gas Engine, Diesel Fired Hot High Pressure Washers.
His experience as a Senior Technical Advisor included the training of employees and customers on the proper repair and troubleshooting procedures for pressure washing and related equipment, how to bid jobs, how to use the equipment, proper chemical usage, waste water management and related topics to the power-washing industry.
- HAZMAT Certification
- Trained in Confined Space Entry, Control of Hazardous Energy and Respiratory Protection
- Trained in first echelon maintenance of radar equipment and fire control equipment
- Power Washers of North America
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association
- National Fire Protection Association
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV