A Registered Professional Engineer, Mr. Terpstra has more than 35 years of experience in engineering designs and solutions. Mr. Terpstra has extensive experience in automated equipment design, operation and troubleshooting, and more recently audio engineering. As president of Klover Products, he oversees the development of products for the broadcast industry and beyond. As president of Innalytical Solutions, he focuses on product development, mechanical analysis and forensic engineering. Mr. Terpstra has been awarded 11 U.S. patents for industrial equipment, manufacturing processes, and broadcast equipment. His designs have been used by many major manufacturers, including GM, GE, Ford, Rolls Royce and Caterpillar. These designs have been featured in Machine Design, Design News, Automotive News, Production and HD Pro Guide magazines. Mr. Terpstra has served as an expert witness on multiple cases as well as provided forensic engineering services. He is an experienced report writer, a certified SolidWorks Professional, and certified in fire investigation.
- Registered Professional Engineer, Wisconsin and Illinois
- Certified SolidWorks Professional
- Certified in Fire Investigation, Peter Vallas Associates, Inc.
- 11 U.S. Patents, 1 Pending U.S. Patent
- MA, Management, Regent University, 2001
- Technical Certificate in Reliability & Maintainability, Blackhawk Technical College, 1999
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University, 1983
- Factory trained integrator for several different motion control and CNC product lines, including Bosch-Rexroth, Baldor, and Power Automation
- Summa Cum Laude, Regent University, 2001
- Finalist for the PACE award for innovation in the automotive industry, 1995
- Wisconsin Society of Professional Engineer’s New Product of the Year Award, Nominee, 1992
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV