Author of Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Internet and Search Engine Optimization for Dummies, Mr. Kent has been working in computing for nearly four decades and cyberspace for more than three decades. His expertise extends to software development, user-interface design, e-commerce, search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising. During his career, Mr. Kent used search-engine marketing to triple the revenues of a computer-peripherals company in less than 12 months, and Web design and search-engine marketing to jump start sales for an online scaffolding company, increasing revenues from $10,000 a month to $700,000 a month. In addition to hundreds of technology-related newspapers and magazine articles, Mr. Kent has authored dozens of books and has an extensive public speaking background. He has authored several video courses, including Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO and SEO: Link Building in Depth. Mr. Kent has served as an expert witness on numerous technology cases, regarding patents, trademarks, domain names, online defamation and Internet fraud.
- Author of dozens of books, including best selling books on e-commerce, the Internet and technology, and hundreds of technology-related newspapers and magazine articles
- Extensive experience as an expert presenter, not only as a convention speaker and on panels and seminars, but also as a guest for more than 100 radio interviews
- Speaks English and Spanish
- BA, with honors, Geography, Geology, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 1978
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV