Commercial real estate has been the focus of Mr. Cattanach’s professional career for over 25 years. His experience includes Director of Leasing and Managing Broker for a prominent 2.2 million SF office park. He has specialized in commercial property sales and leasing since 1986. Mr. Cattanach has had a consistent track record of high quantity and quality with regard to transaction levels in the renowned areas of Corporate Woods and the Country Club Plaza in a major metropolitan area of the Midwest. He has received numerous professional awards and recognition. He has experience in leasing and sales of retail, commercial, office, and industrial properties.
Mr. Cattanach’s areas of expertise include: Commercial Development; Commercial Sales; Real Estate Brokering; Industrial and Commercial Real Estate; Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Practices; Management of Real Property; Property Management/Professional Practices and Liabilities; Real Estate Development; Ground and Building Leases; Development Agreements; Commercial Real Estate transactions: standard of care, disclosures, agency, customs and practices; Real Estate Trade Practices; Due Diligence; Conflict of Interest; Valuation of Commercial Properties; Commission Compensation Issues; Lease Interpretation; Real Estate Air Rights; Air Rights; Commercial Leasing; Retail Leasing; Seller’s Disclosure Notices; Broker Professional Ethics; and Contract Administration.
- M.B.A., Rockhurst University, 1983
- B.S., Rockhurst University, 1978
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- President of Kansas City Regional Assoc of Realtors, 10,000 members, 2004
- Board of Directors, Kansas City Regional Assoc of Realtors, 5 years
- Treasurer, Kansas City Regional Assoc of Realtors, 2002
- National Assoc of Realtors, Board of Directors, 2002-2005
- Chairman, Johnson County Board of Realtors Commercial Investment Division, 1997
- Awarded Metropolitan Kansas City Commercial Realtor of the Year, 2000
- Awarded KCRAR $30,000,000 Volume Award, 1998
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV