Mr. Haubert has more than 25 years experience in the design, manufacturing and testing of hose, hose fittings, and hose assemblies. His specialty includes hydraulic tools, pressure washing, fluid conveyance and power applications. During the course of his career, Mr. Haubert has directed teams of engineers and chemists who developed and tested hose and fitting products in support of truck, bus and other high-performance manufacturing markets. He has worked with sales professionals, customers and hose manufacturing plants to develop optimized, customer-specific hoses and fittings for automotive, off-highway and industrial applications. In his consulting role, Mr. Haubert has served as an expert witness in cases involving hose failure and patent infringement for plaintiffs and defendants.
- Holds three U.S. Patents for a hose coupling, fitting and assembly (co-inventor)
- Participated in the development of the EZ Clip fitting system for air conditioning hoses,
and managed the team that developed aluminum roll-formed air conditioning fittings
- Led project teams in the United States, India, China and Japan
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Michigan State University, 1978
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV