For more than 30 years, Mr. Roney has specialized in forensic economic consulting. His extensive experience includes financial model development, economics forecasting, and competitive analyses.
Mr. Roney has worked in the public and private sector as an economist and analyst, and taught for 10 years at California State University, Washington State University and several California community colleges. He is adept at researching and analyzing financial and economic data and assessing economic damages. His business consulting services have included annual executive compensation discussion and analysis reports, intellectual property valuations, and cost analysis and survey of court-mandated bankruptcy fees. Mr. Roney has provided expert testimony in personal injury, wrongful death, wrongful termination, intellectual property and commercial torts, as well as the future and present value of life care plans.
- Coursework completed toward Doctorate in Economics, Washington State University, 1983
- BA, Economics, Washington State University, 1980
- Editor, The Earnings Analyst, The Collegium of Pecuniary Damages Experts and the American Rehabilitation Economics Association, 2013 – Present
- American Rehabilitation Economics Association, Board of Directors, 2016
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts, Board of Directors, 2014
- National Association of Forensic Economics – Southern District, Vice President, 2010 – 2013
- Collegium of Pecuniary Damages Experts, Vice President, 2010; President, 2011; Past President, 2012
- American Economic Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Associate Member
- School of Economic Studies Friends Development Committee, Vice Chair, Washington State University
* Partial bio; contact Humatec for comprehensive CV